What’s in it for me? What do I have to do?
Skillsets Developed & Career Paths
Participants will be qualified and credentialed to perform at the entry-level for two types of jobs:
Computer Networking Technicians
- Design and implement networks
- Configure, manage, and maintain network devices
- Use devices such as switches and routers to segment network traffic and create resilient networks
- Implement network security, standards, and protocols
- Troubleshoot network problems
- Support the creation of virtualized networks
Target job titles:
- Computer Technician
- Network Technician
- Help Desk Technician
- Network Analyst
- Perform risk management, risk mitigation, threat management, and intrusion detection
- Cybersecurity Analyst
- IT Auditor
- Junior Penetration Tester
- Security Administrator
How do I get the ball rolling?
Applications are now closed for this first cohort of our cybersecurity workforce development program. We are grateful to the more than 200 of you who applied before the deadline on Sunday, August 18. All applications that were received by this deadline are being reviewed for consideration. Please watch your email inbox for in the coming days for the status of your application and further instructions or more information on future training cohorts!”
Contact us to be added to our contact list for future cohorts.